SEO Services Available - Local Focus
We offer Monthly and One Time SEO services.
Here are some of the factors that play into the SEO of a website today!
- Add keywords to your URLs, page titles, meta descriptions, headings, and site content: When the search bots / robots crawl your site, they look for keywords to identify the topic of your content, your product or information. This helps them display your site in organic (these are non-paid) search results. Ultimately, when your site ranks higher in search results, more people can find your business.
- Optimize alt attributes: You will also want to add alt tags to your multimedia/images etc. Since search engines cannot technically read multimedia elements, you need to include alt tags which are text descriptions of your multimedia. This helps search engines better understand and index your multimedia / image content.
- Update your content regularly: Site visitors and search engines alike love freshly updated, quality content. Keeping your site updated on a regular basis will keep visitors and search bots coming back for more. Regular site updates can also help you establish yourself as a leader in your industry
- Optimize technical site elements: You can also take some time to optimize technical elements of your site like your coding and page speed. Cleaning up your code and ensuring that your page loads at top speeds can boost your rankings in search results and encourage people to spend more time on your site This year, page speed will also become a major mobile search factor, so you need to ensure your site loads quickly across a number of devices
- Responsive Design: In order to improve user-friendliness, you’ll want to a responsive design. With responsive design, you can ensure that your site looks great and performs well, no matter the device a visitor uses to look at it. In other words, responsive design allows phone, desktop, and tablet users to have the same experience on your site.
- Simplify Navigation: Search engines want to reward sites that provide great experiences for visitors. To make sure people can find the information they need on your site easily, you’ll want to simplify your navigation. Instead of cluttering your navigation with links, only link to the most important pages. From there, you can link out to other pages deeper in your site
- Answer Questions: You’ll also want to make sure your site provides valuable answers to visitors’ questions. You can do this by creating custom content / FAQ. Be sure to conduct keyword research to discover trending topics in your industry, and publish fresh content to answer questions and improve users’ experience on your site.
If you want to improve your rankings in search results for keywords related to your business, paying attention to and optimizing these SEO factors is very important. However, keep in mind that SEO is NOT a set-it-and-forget-it strategy. SEO takes some time to see results, but they’re well worth the wait!
If other SEO companies say its a quick result – it definitely is NOT. You must work on this each and every month to accomplish your goals, there is no such thing as a quick fix on the internet today!
We specialize in LOCAL SEO
Local SEO services can ensure that your customers find you locally, and that you’re always top of mind when customers are in your neighborhood. Without local SEO services, your business could miss out on some of your most qualified traffic, and in turn, miss out on sales. Combining local SEO with the proper domain name can change your business in a very short amount of time..Can you really afford to wait ?
Local Services Include:
Major Search Engines, 5-8 Keyords per topic, Claim and Manage all major citation listings from Yelp to Facebook, Social Media listings approved and claimed, consulting on whats the advantages to each,optimizing all images for use across the board, linking on local business listing sites that would be relevant and not spam filled, insights from major search engines and page/website rankings.